Dual Start Pull/Pedal

GoldenMotor.com

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone know who has Grubee Dual Start Pull/Pedal engine kits for sale? I can't seem to find anyone listing them. Prefer 48cc, but will go with 66.

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Thank for the info about boygofast.

As far as GASBIKE, I know you love them after ordering one engine, you post about it all the time. I don't trust them. You sent me to the picture of a dual start, but the description is of a normal motor. So with these guys you you will either get the picture or the description but not both and will be subject to a restocking fee because the will stand behind the lie that is most comfortable to them.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
doesn't Jim at livefast have any dual-starts ???
is this for Barb???
if so, she might need a centrifugal clutch as well
I asked her a lot of ???'s and she didn't seem to be very mechanically inclined
(the main reason I suggested 4cycle:))

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
doesn't Jim at livefast have any dual-starts ???
is this for Barb???
if so, she might need a centrifugal clutch as well
I asked her a lot of ???'s and she didn't seem to be very mechanically inclined
(the main reason I suggested 4cycle:))
The price on 4cycles is just too high I think for her. I told her you were a good guy even, but I only live about 3 blocks from her.

Yes. That is what I really want the GT2 GGG-2 48 and I can't find one as a kit. I am checking on cabinfevers lead about boygofast. Going to check with Jim as well, he doesn't list on ebay or his site.

Have you seen the bike? It is a beauty. I need to find brakes and come up with a good front mount for it as well. The tires are at least 2 1/2 inches wide. That coaster brake is not going to cut it.

I would sell her my Skyliner, except it is too tall for her.

I want too much for the Mamba I am just finishing (shift kit adds too much to my costs on a bike I bought for $10). I need to take some picture of it this week. My neighbor says it is my nicest build.

Before I do anything I want to source all the parts. Right now I could put the 48cc ThatsDax I bought on it, but think she would be happier with the cent clutch.

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
the links i posted are pull or peddal start and they have a man and cent clutch and can operate like a automatic. dualstart and dual clutch.

you are right about the gasbike picture and desciption not matching and thats why i also listed another link boygofast which is also cheaper but i have not used them.