how to build a pulse jet engine

GoldenMotor.com

Mopedamauter79

Mar 31, 2008
Ottawa
Ohhh that's sooo illegal but yet sooo fun and very dangerous at the same time. I wouldn't even sit on that unless I had shoulder , kee pads ,helmet and some thick pants in case I wipe out.

Jun 25, 2008
you say illegal but i've seen nothing in the UK registration laws that says so! My question to you all is this, what if it were MADE small enough to max out at 30mph? granted your 0-30 would be in like 5 seconds but WOW!!!!

eDJ

Jul 8, 2008
Wayne National Forest
LOL, this is too much.

I've seen these pulse jet engines on TV where they were mounted to bikes. (glowing
cherry red as they ambled down the track)

Even if it were under 50cc displacement, I'm sure the noise abatement monitors
would be foaming at the mouth ! Especially if they remember the sound of a Buzz
Bomb from their childhood.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Say a prayer all! Tiger is building one in the morning. (wish I was there and helping)

Tiger, if you come back typing with a lisp, we are gonna know you blew "parts" off.

Get vids!

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
As kids we had a Pules Jet engine, better get a good pare of ear muffs, you never heard any thing like this. This thing is at the top of the limit for noise, all the dog's for a quarter mile will be crying. Have fun, Dave

Jun 25, 2008
Gunna start with a small engine first to test a couple of designs i have in mind. If my body parts are still "medium-rare" will attempt converting a minimoto exhaust me thinks. Expect vids and screams!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Gunna start with a small engine first to test a couple of designs i have in mind. If my body parts are still "medium-rare" will attempt converting a minimoto exhaust me thinks. Expect vids and screams!
Pretty kool. Are you still thinking 4 small ones driving a JB? (new acronym; Jet Bike)
I read those plans you sent, awesome and doable. Does he have the detailed one out yet? Some one on another thread was asking too.

Domo arigato, Mr Minomoto

Only 2 ways this can end, but both will make for great copy, snork.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
This is way cool , cannot wait for a clear quite summer night to make runs up , and down the street. Then swoop back into the garage shut the door, while the neighbors will want to see it! Like going back to the Bat cave. [Batman&robin] I got some gear heads for neighbors hot rods etc..fly