2013 EasyRider Custom Bike Show

GoldenMotor.com

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
I'm doing it again! I just filled out the entry form to show my Indian in the 2013 EasyRider show in Sacramento at the Convention Center on the 12-13 of January. I got 2nd place in my class, People's Choice Antique/Old School last year in this event. My bike was in it's Red Board Track phase at the time, and now It will be WW1 Military. I got a display spot with electricity this time and plan to have a sound system in my display with an endless loop of audio battlefield sound effects and ambient drama orchestra music. It should be cool. The display is half the contest so I'll probably have dirt and rocks on the floor with ammo boxes and spent shell cases. If you have never been to an EasyRider event it's quite large. Always something to see and do. Lots of people spend years on bikes just for this show. You should check it out.

Last edited:

Bigboy

May 4, 2011
Placerville, California.
I'm doing it again! I just filled out the entry form to show my Indian in the 2013 EasyRider show in Sacramento at the Convention Center on the 12-13 of January. I got 2nd place in my class, People's Choice Antique/Old School last year in this event. My bike was in it's Red Board Track phase at the time, and now It will be WW1 Military. I got a display spot with electricity this time and plan to have a sound system in my display with an endless loop of audio battlefield sound effects and ambient drama orchestra music. It should be cool. The display is half the contest so I'll probably have dirt and rocks on the floor with ammo boxes and spent shell cases. If you have never been to an EasyRider event it's quite large. Always something to see and do. Lots of people spend years on bikes just for this show. You should check it out.

That sounds very good John!
We will be going for the show as well. Not as tricked out as you
do it, but we had so much fun last time!!!!
We are going to show our new racer the"BigBoy" for the first time and have a few of our bikes in our booth!

We also try to get exposure for the relay ride around the USA
and hopefully get a few more riders on board! (see links below)

And as last year, our fantastic Model / Spokeswoman Janelle will be there!
Who could resist her?