Pictures of my 1918 Norton (Finished)

GoldenMotor.com

Ron344

Oct 13, 2012
colorado
Kris I really like the craftsmanship and attention to detail it's unreal, nice work. I like the truck in the back ground my friend had one just like it.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Super build! Sure has the look and feel of the real thing.

What year is the Porsche? I had a 1953 convertable. It was one of the first two brought into Canada to introduce them. One of the few cars I wish I'd keep. Payed a whooping $125 in 1964.

Steve.

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
That is pretty amazing. I guess everyone that sees it thinks it's a real Norton. I know I did at first glance. I'm sure it's a big kick when someone says "my granddaddy had one of those" lol.

It really is a different animal than your typical motor bicycle. I assume it's a little more for show than go? Maybe that's not true though? I'm sure it's a very satisfying bike to own.

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
Sorry everyone, I dont check the email associated with MB.com so I just now read your comments.
I appreciate everyone's compliments, THANKS!

The bike is actually the best running of my small fleet. It is a blast to ride but cant stop for sh*t :)

Gilbert is correct, the brass thingy mounted on my forks is a pump.

I have since changed the tires (tyres) and added mudflaps (no pics yet).
Next week I will add a rear carrier storage metal box to hold tools/cable/lock.

Someone asked earlier; the Speedster is a '55.

Merry C mas all you motobike fanatics!

Kris

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
But remember you didn't build it to stop, you built it to GO! (LOL!) like those tires! they fit the look of the bike better, what kind are they?
Have a Merry Christmas Kris,Hint! ride a little slower

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
But remember you didn't build it to stop, you built it to GO! (LOL!) like those tires! they fit the look of the bike better, what kind are they?
Have a Merry Christmas Kris,Hint! ride a little slower
Howdy neighbor!

Brakes are not cooperating with my adjustments so I just use the soles of my boots :)

I forget the name of the tires (Im at work) but they are from the Netherlands.
Kinda pricey but I like them better than the black.
Dan knows the brand.

Gotta see this one of Chris (Robertriley) at my house. LOL. (zoom in and look close)

Merry Christmas :)

Attachments

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
That is one bad machine. The horn is not correct for that cycle. I am adding the real deal to mine. It took me 6 months to find it. Pricey too.
Thanks for the pic :)