A book you all should own

GoldenMotor.com

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
Hello friend, I'd love to have this magnificent book, you send in pdf for me, if you have to pay, please tell .
The book is a paperback hardcopy. It really is unlike any other. Please consider buying via amazon or other Internet booksellers. It is only $20.00 and well worth what you are getting. You would hate this book in PDF.

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
I bought mine also, cant wait to get it, thanks for the headsup CF...... I think this site must have bought nearly every exisitng copy of the book..... Cobrafreak, you arent a long lost relative of Victor Page and living off his royalties are you?????? Just kidding.

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
I bought mine also, cant wait to get it, thanks for the headsup CF...... I think this site must have bought nearly every exisitng copy of the book..... Cobrafreak, you arent a long lost relative of Victor Page and living off his royalties are you?????? Just kidding.
Lol, that is really funny Harry! :) you made milk come out my nose lol.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I did not know that the old Indian Power Plus's had such a convoluted cam follower system.
I really like those "X-Ray" views.
Thank you for sharing a sneak peek, cobrafreak!

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
bigbutterbean said:
im interested in sharing the book. pm me for my address.
How about I send it to CobraFreak as I had planned and then he can send it to you? MI to CA to PA is putting some mileage on it. When it (finally) gets here I'll start a new thread so we can track and perhaps post the photos that are going in the book. We can also use the thread as a way to "sign up" for the book to know where to ship it next. I think this will be cool to look at in a few years.

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
Feelyx lives just down the street from me. I can have him sign it too with a picture. I just sold him my spare loop frame tube. His bike will be of the same DNA as mine.

robwizard

May 3, 2012
North West, UK
I got my copy today of Ebay uk for like £20 delivered.. it is amazing! Already solved a few problems and I only had a quick flick through it!

Cheers

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
Harry, speaking of living in another world, did you see the new Total Rekal movie? Personally I liked the original story better, for what that's worth, but they had a neat plot device. A tunnel "tube" that ran from Austrailia to the U.K. Down through the center of the earth. I'm thinking the ride lasted for about 1 hour from end to end with a gravity reversal in the center. I thought of you when I saw it lol.

Last edited:

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Hahaha No i havent seen it CF, i didnt even realise they were remaking the movie.

A "tube" from OZ the Britain would be good for locating hard to find vintage parts and cool engines but id much rather a tunnel to the U.S so i could come over and ride with you guys...... One day :)

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Book is finally here. I'll hand it to the Man in Brown in a couple days. I'll post a link to a new thread. Want to PM your address cobrafreak?

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
I got mine the other day. Very cool read.

I also bought the "White Knuckle" DVD, i cant recall if it was recommended in this thread or another, but its definitely worth a look. It follows a few riders on the Cannonball run.

Cobrafreak do you remember that blue Indian that i posted a link a while back, the Indian had Fat Franks, mountain bike wheels and disc brakes? Its one of the bikes that they follow in this documentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG9Ze95DjFo