WTB Rear Fender

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I am looking for a New rear fender for a 26 in beach cruiser not chrome, as I am going to chop it and paint it. Someone must have a new one sitting around.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Still looking maybe for 2 if the price is right. I dont have any fenders lying around that arent spoken for.

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
my friend sells some that are shock resistant plastic, could cut those to shape with out your ears exploding pretty easily, full fenders, then another option is like mine http://i52.tinypic.com/2hebryg.jpg although it mite look a bit too sporty on your bike considering the look you got going, and a lay back seat post would have to be pretty high up for that one too work, so that ones probably not for you.

anyways good luck.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Im going down to Tacos to have some mounts welded this week..He said hes got a couple, so I should be OK. Matt Your bike looking good !

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
Im going down to Tacos to have some mounts welded this week..He said hes got a couple, so I should be OK. Matt Your bike looking good !
thanks ^_^

i plan on getting the dual rear baskets for it on tuesday, made the mounts more solid yesterday, then maybe an expansion chamber if i can find one i like :D

that idler wheels already starting to get worn down though so i plan on changing it out to a sprocket of some sort instead.

so gonna get the motor in place right after those mounts are in place?

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
mat i have pipes bra
i was planning on talking to you eventually actually :D, i remember you made one that looked great for goat herder. thing is i wasn't sure if you'd be able to contour it to my frame and make it a simple bolt on swap out with out having the bike there, and since i don't have time to get down to your part of the state i figured i'd wait.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
so far matt it's been a one size fits most. the only thing the customer would have to do is figure where to weld a mounting tab for the seat post.