Apology - Out of Stock - Expansion Chambers

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Folks - we are so very sorry for running out of Expansion Chambers again so quickly. We have not discontinued them, but we temporarily take them off our site, when we don't have exact dates of delivery if people back order.

We can barely keep the pipe up on our site for only a few days before they get sold out again. We apologize that we can't individually notify everyone who is waiting to order. Plus we have several of our retail sellers waiting for larger orders which also sucks.

We are currently, temporarily out of both black and nickel plated pipes. We cannot say exactly what day we will have more stock but it will be soon. Please check our site daily. Sorry for the hassle and inconvenience.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
You may order black expansion chambers now.

This is just crazy. Pipes didn't show last week. But they did ship and we are looking at Tuesday now. We ordered way more than we think we could sell and they sell in less than a weekend. Our supplier of the chamber itself (we don't have metal forming capability) is even more surprised than us and can't keep up. Even our black silicone hose supplier has to do special runs for us. As soon as the parts are confirmed shipping to us, we have ordered more.

The little back inside story here is: Almost inevitably when Sick Bike Parts contacts any new potential supplier, I'm not exactly sure how serious we are taken. Some even question the name. "Oh, you fix sick bikes". Yes ma'am, in a manner of speaking. Even our first order won't be so huge, but the follow on orders will grow if the product takes off. Even if the supplier is a bit surprised, they sometimes don't know what big really means. The supplier might even guess orders will be stable.....and this compounded by us not knowing what the supplier is capable of, because we just assume we are small potatoes too!

So again you may order now, but I will still keep the "sold out" in the product header until we have the pipes.

Thanks - and thank you for your business and patience.

Comrade Alfonzo

Jul 15, 2009
Whidbey Island, WA
I got one of the black pipes, shortly after Xmas and I've been lovin' it when it isn't raining... Also, my bike's 4stroking at WOT, the carby is tuned pretty well, was runnning rich then I lost the idle screw and it's run awesome since, already checked for too lean, I'm thinking it's because the header is still at stock length, correct??

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Pablo,
It sure beats having stock sit on the shelf collecting dust. So glad for you guys. This summer I hope to be ordering my first shift kit... woohoo! Are the HD 2 stroke kits usually in stock?
SB

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Re: Pipes back in stock Stock - Expansion Chambers

I can't believe how lucky I was to get one of these pipes in my double bike and lots of parts deal for only $75 That was such a deal, kid didn't know what he was selling. I'll be selling some stuff soon :)