New tank and tires.....tranny belt too!

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I finally found the time to convert my bikes top tube into a gas tank....it holds 1/2 gallon. Also put some new meats on, Kenda K-rads, a 2.30 on the rear and a 2.5 on the front. Put the comfiest saddle on as well, a Cloud 9 contour saddle and an AX-25 belt on the EZM tranny. It really tidied up the look of the "Black-n-Blue" like I knew it would from the start.....here's a few pics

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I'll post a few more pics of the whole bike later today when I tie up all the loose ends, it changed the appearance considerably....

Well then, better late than never......the end result

URL=http://img715.imageshack.us/i/img1591s.jpg/]
[/URL]

Last edited:

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal
I'll post a few more pics of the whole bike later today when I tie up all the loose ends, it changed the appearance considerably....

Well then, better late than never......the end result

URL=http://img715.imageshack.us/i/img1591s.jpg/]
[/URL]
hello, your bike is very good spectacular. would enjoy taking some doubts. The engine has a clutch or engine Centrif clutch in belt conveying?

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Scotto- Nice job! I'm nearly finished with installing an EZM on a Worksman Industrial. Hopefully in the next couple weeks, with Silverbear's help it'll be up and running. How does it run for you? Dan

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Hi Dan, thanks! I've got 48.4 hours on it so far and it runs like a champ. As a matter of fact, I'm about ready to take er on a little ride. Look forward too seeing your build, say hi to Silverbear for me.......cheers!

scotto-

Scotto- Nice job! I'm nearly finished with installing an EZM on a Worksman Industrial. Hopefully in the next couple weeks, with Silverbear's help it'll be up and running. How does it run for you? Dan

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal
Hi Jose, thank you. It is belt driven with a centrifugal clutch for primary, then chain driven secondary.

dnut
good day, thank you for your quick response, if the engine has internal clutch centrifuge, belt conveying only serves to make the gear ratio, thus not have to take a big cog in the rear wheel, right ?

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
The clutch is not attached to the engine. A pulley is attached to the crank shaft and a belt runs from the crank shaft pulley, to a larger pulley that is attached to the centrifugal clutch. There is a sprocket on the centrifugal clutch that drives a chain to the rear wheel large sprocket.

then the chain runs 10tooth cog to a large 56tooth cog on rear wheel.

good day, thank you for your quick response, if the engine has internal clutch centrifuge, belt conveying only serves to make the gear ratio, thus not have to take a big cog in the rear wheel, right ?

Last edited:

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal
The clutch is not attached to the engine. A pulley is attached to the crank shaft and a belt runs from the crank shaft pulley, to a larger pulley that is attached to the centrifugal clutch. There is a sprocket on the centrifugal clutch that drives a chain to the rear wheel large sprocket.

then the chain runs 10tooth cog to a large 56tooth cog on rear wheel.
Thanks mate perfectly realized, I apologize for my bad English, all these questions are related to a project that I have. I have an engine working very well that Portuguese was mounted on a wind machine used in agriculture is the engine of 50cc two stroke, it is very light because the user carries on his back and only you, mo problem of not having a clutch, Looking for the project note that the adaptation of CLUTCH Centrif becomes easier implementation. To date I was convinced that the clutch Centrif worked better connected directly to the motor shaft because the rotations there are much bigger, but the fact remains that the theory is an electrician,laff
thanks