All apologies...

GoldenMotor.com

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Hey all, I ain't been around lately(*still kicking self). I've been punishing myself to not be here because I was an asshat in the chat one night after 20'ish beers. So right off the bat, I want to apologize for offending anyone. And to let you all know I'll keep myself civil from here on out.

Thanks, and Sorry.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Very commendable, killer. Apologies are hard for some folks but appreciated by everyone.
No grudges held around here. Enjoy yourself and welcome back.
Tom

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
To do what you just did is a sign of strength not weakness, it takes a real man or woman to take responsibility and admit fault when they know they have been wrong, so nothing but respect from me sir.....

Crow... never taste very good but we all get a healthy dose of it from time - time, it's usually our own fault, been there done that more times than I would care to admit myself.

We confess our faults so that we can be healed, on more than one level...!

now lets forgive and forget and get on to the motorized bike business at hand shall we.......!

ShanG.

adam valentine

Sep 27, 2010
Mission Kansas
I was there, Ive done way worse,and have offended way worse and they are all some of my best buddies on here. It works out strange on a forum. It was your night, we all have them at some point in our life lol, it was just your turn.... lol