Hydrogen powered car?

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I read about this exact same car about 12 years ago. The industries in my opinion is suppressing technology. There was a A scientist that was up to get a Nobel prize on this one. He went to every major car manufacturer and told them, gave them his designs. Then to get the ball rolling said I gave the same thing to your competitors.

I cannot remember his name now if I tried. tho..

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Baaaahh! The whole global warming, better technology for saving the world, thing is old news. Goat Herder is correct with his opinion concerning industry suppressing technology.
Check out this "green" car. Very environmentally friendly indeed. It was invented 80 years ago but suppressed by jaded industry.
Part one: YouTube - Henry Ford & Rudolf Diesel Against Petroleum Part 1
Part two: YouTube - Henry Ford & Rudolf Diesel Against Petroleum Part 2

And let's not forget about the genius Stanley Myers!
YouTube - Stan Meyers water powered Buggy

Hydrogen may very well be a useful fuel in the future, but for now it takes too much energy to generate it to make it a viable "green" fuel, and too many folks are spooked away from it due to the Hindenburg disaster.
YouTube - Hindenburg Crash in 1937 - Original Footage!

Last edited:

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
I make mine own gas on the fly and feed it into my intake. I make a PWM circuit to help me bust the gas out of water. The car companys always said this was the bunk but now there building these into there new cars? If I can ever get my HT motor to run I plan to make a setup just for it. Helps alot.

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I make mine own gas on the fly and feed it into my intake. I make a PWM circuit to help me bust the gas out of water. The car companys always said this was the bunk but now there building these into there new cars? If I can ever get my HT motor to run I plan to make a setup just for it. Helps alot.
I want to do that to a 4-stroke MB too.
I cannot afford a PWM right now to make the attempt viable.
Are you familiar with Smart Scarecrow ,ZFF and the others of EBN on youtube?
There is a ton of knowledge there on HHO gas. It is where I have been learning about it.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Lease only? Again? o_O

Not to sound like a conspiracy nut... but that seems... interesting given what happened to GM's EV1 after the reversal of the ZEV mandate in 1990. GM immediately recalled & crushed them all (nearly 5000), claiming lack of consumer interest despite vehement protest by all those who had them...

Who Killed the Electric Car? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and/or watch the documentary here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6437080948273722203#docid=1405611374523233913

...it's just a bit of a coincidence right?

Last edited:

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
Lease only? Again? o_O

Not to sound like a conspiracy nut... but that seems... interesting given what happened to GM's EV1 after the reversal of the ZEV mandate in 1990. GM immediately recalled & crushed them all (nearly 5000), claiming lack of consumer interest despite vehement protest by all those who had them...

Who Killed the Electric Car? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and/or watch the documentary here: Who_Killed_The_Electric_Car.avi

...it's just a bit of a coincidence right?
WRONG it just one of the ways to keep the slaves under control. Maybe that is one reason I felt free when I had a motorbike to ride?!

Last edited: