What to do??

GoldenMotor.com

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
My first motor is off my bike and has been sitting since Dec 12 because I have been waiting for Jims Custom Motor Mount. I Was told it was gona be finished by 3 weeks and I knew I could handle going three weeks w/o riding. So I sold my Huffy Cranbrook(First Build) to pay back folks for buying Jims Mount when I was low on cash. Well all I can Say is that I Really cant wait for Jim to finish it, I wish I lived in his town too help him out more cuz I no he needs it.

Decided to make this thread because I have done everything I can think of to my new bike and Motor to prepare it for the day my mount arrives but I know there is more to do I just cant think anymore.

Guys, give me some ideas and or things to do that is MB related. I have no money to spend on the parts that are on my long list of things to buy so I need some ideas.

Help me out!
Peace

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Take your axles out and repack your bearings with quality grease. Check your muffler bearings!LOL Call a buddy(or a chick), order a pizza and try to think of something else.

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Are you using the kit rag joint? If you are you can spend alot of time trying to get it to run as close as possible. There is also alot of detailing you can do to your motor for very little money, like no more than a can of spray paint.

John

Attachments

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
find the ugliest, goofiest, stupidest bike you can at a thrift store, and put your motor on it. don't trick it out, go anti-style.

seriously, i want to have a "build off" someday where you just find the most useless piece of junk that no one would ever think about motorizing, and slap a kit on it. like a 16" kid's bike with training wheels...

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
haha you come up with some crazy ideas man. I like your thinking.
Im just gonna wait til my mount comes for this motor.
But when i start building more bikes I would definatly like to be in that build off.

Or weld an exhaust clamp to the plate that comes with your kit not pretty but effective
My bike is aluminum and I wouldnt wanna crack or break a 200 bike. Thanks anyway.:)

Last edited: