Trade ??? for 9/16" vintage white pedals...

GoldenMotor.com

jbones9869

Nov 24, 2009
Chicago
I just recieved my vintage white pedals in the mail today.. turns out they were accidentally advertised as 1/2" when they are actually 9/16"... I paid $9 plus $8 shipping for them. Anyone have any use for them? I'm a trusting person... I'll ship em and you send me something fun... anything interesting enough to make me forget that I wasted $9! Things I like... dvds, cuff links, neckties, eighties music, and books. P.s. the pedals are block style (advertised as n.o.s. but they look to be slightly discolored).

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i've got some NOS HKS Rattrap chrome pedals the same way. said they were 1/2", but they're not. these had removable axles, though, so i found some beat to **** pedals at the swap meet and switched them out.

check and see if you can take yours apart...

jbones9869

Nov 24, 2009
Chicago
I can take the rubber blocks off but i already purchased another white pedal set... this time im sure they're 1/2" and it was only $12 this time. Maybe someone with a 3 piece crank wants em? I do have a kent la jolla cruiser with a 3 piece crank... but i haven't even ordered my engine kit yet! One bike at a time... right? LOL...