NOW at SBP Skip Paypal, use a Credit Card

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
We still accept Paypal but we finally hammered out the direct credit card thing without having to go through Paypal. Not a huge thing for some, but many folks, for good reason, just don't want to click on anything with Paypal in the name............

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
That's real great news for me... a lot more convenient... I can now order more parts, with international shipping.

Just tried it out, it calculates shipping to my address... that's great!!!

Thanks Paul... :D

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Just a heads up... With a trusted dealer of good reputation like the boys at SBP, something like this is simply awesome (thanks guys!) BUT for others of unknown history do not give them direct access to your credit card numbers, use PayPal.

PayPal did have a bit of a checkered past, but they have straightened their act out and are now the number one method of "secure" online purchasing. They can be a bit of a pain to deal with should you need to contest a charge - but that's still far, FAR better than some fly-by-nighter or ebay fruitcake runnin' about with yer credit card.

Last edited:

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Well even with authorize.net, we never actually see the credit card number.

I don't think people dislike Paypal because of security (which is I agree, quite strong as is authorize.net). I believe they don't like the perceived monopoly on small dollar exchanges and many folks just don't want the whole hassle of signing up for Paypal(even though with pure cc buying there was no need to sign up) and the odd things they do.

Anyway good points.