My ride!!!

GoldenMotor.com

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
Thanks, It is a 36t, i like it, it has a nice cruise speed that keeps me out of trouble and still gets me up the hills.

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
You know thats the weird thing, this is the second motor this bike has seen, the last motors top speed was over 35 mph, this new motor has about 2000 miles on it now, it is more peppy than the last but top out at 30 mph give or take a couple!!! I would deffenitly go with a 36t, if you a light guy you could go with an even smaller sprocket!!

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I have about 3 or 4 gallons in my first build and it tops out around 34 35 stock. I weigh about 145..Im affraid with a 36 it wont make it up the one hill i have to get to my house. Im on the quest for speed though. Im also affraid of getting caught by the piggies and getting my bike impounded for going to fast.

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
36t has a nice cruise speed at quarter throttle, it is usually around 25-27mph for me any ways, i ride up the hill off of Ina and Thornydale heading norh, the 36t gets me up that hill at 24mph and i weigh 185lbs, i have also rode to the top of picture rocks and made it with a little bit of peddling but not to much in fact i bearly broke a sweat!!!!

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
I added some saddlebags/panniers to the old cruser yesterday, they are the Sunlight traveler 2 bags that are black with a high reflective stipe down the side and rear, i loaded them down last night and went for a ride and you cant even tell that they are back there, pretty sweet!!! i will post pics later

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
My new build, its Tcams old cranny with a new dax 62cc on it, only got 10 miles on it but this is my first break in using amsoil about 40:1!!!

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
AHHHH its ALIVE again. What did you use for the front mount?

What did you do with your other ride, I saw the armadillo tire was on the cranny. You just tryin it out?

Last edited:

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
I used that 32t peddle sprocket and bought some bars from USAbikemotors.com, Ive had an extra armidillo sittin uder my bed for a couple months now, these tires are well worth the fifty bucks, it cost me ten bucks every time i got a flat before i started using these tires now... well i dont want to jinx myself but you get the point!!!

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
I still have the cranny if you want it, i put sus forks on it but it kicked the rake of the fork back just over an inch and made athe bike really road wild/squirly, if you want it let me know.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
I still have the cranny if you want it, i put sus forks on it but it kicked the rake of the fork back just over an inch and made athe bike really road wild/squirly, if you want it let me know.
You got a pic.

I wanna put front forks on my electra, or maybe a springer. I gots to get my 12v batt and head/tail lights and a horn.

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
The first bike, or the Black Cruiser thats posted got stolen last night from Thornydale and Linda Vista in Tucson last night guys, sure is a bummer, i filed a police report so hopefully it turns up!! Keep your eyes peeled fellas!!! Thanks