Doing ok now.

GoldenMotor.com

hmlhogan

Jul 23, 2009
Kingman, AZ
Hello all you MAB lovers. After a month in local hospital and a week in nursing hone with several diff problems I'm back home. No work on my bike but that figures. Ordered parts have come in which was nice. Maybe after a few days of aditional rest my wife will let me out into the wide open spaces of my shop in the garage. Wish me and my body luck and glad to be back here chatting.

Attachments

hmlhogan

Jul 23, 2009
Kingman, AZ
Welcome back. Glad you're here. I hope your hospital stay wasn't motorized bicycle related.
Tom
As luck had it, hospital stay was due in part to taking the wrong medications for way to long a time causing antibodies to go whackoo. Liver was mostly effected but took a long time tto find this out. Took 5 stays and a week in a nursinhg home to shed the illnesses. Thank God I'm still walking on both feet but barely.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Meh, if only replacement parts and maintenance for the body were as easy as our 2smokers...

Good to hear yer doin' better - bring that project in the house where it belongs lol :D

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Glad you are the mend, really glad!

Holy huge tank. It's swollen! How much does that hold?
If im not mistaken I seen a thread he wrote on that tank,It has alot of storage space in it if I remember correctly....
How you get better soon and get back on your ride....You said you were in a nursing home,how young are you?
John-John