Hot Whizzer setup

GoldenMotor.com
I have a couple of NE cylinder upgrade kits for the WC-1 motor. $375.00 each plus shipping. These kits are special and I only have TWO. Kit includes ported cylinder, milled & re-worked SE head, copper head gasket, aluminum exhaust spacer [custom made], base gasket, spark plug, intake studs to fit the WC-1 carburetor, intake gaskets, exhaust gasket, rear cylinder bolts, head bolt kit.

These kits are one of a kind and will solve two problems on a WC-1 motor, first it will replace the WC-1 cylinder which has a short life span, and secondly it will produce a lot more power. The head has been milled .080" and the combustion chamber has been seriously modified for maximun flow. The cylinder has the ports matched, decked, valve seats re-cut, lapped valves, liquid tested, progressive valve springs, and painted with black heat paint. The head has an extra 10 MM hole to either use an automatic compression release, or an extra spark plug, however I made a special bolt to fill the extra hole.

If anyone has a WC-1, better consider upgrading soon, as the parts may become scarce in the near future.

Have fun,
Quenton
EZ MOTORBIKE COMPANY
[email protected]
252-475-0406