Hello, New Here/Old Builder

GoldenMotor.com

tnrcustoms

Dec 25, 2011
Denver CO
Just registered, and stopped in to say Hello! I have been reading this forum for some time, and decided to start interacting. I am currently building a motorized, modern looking, Board Tracker, out of a chrome framed, huge apehangered, springer sporting, 26" Lowrider/Cruiser bike. WOW, that was a mouth full.

I am in the early stages, and waiting for my engine to arrive. Here are before and after pics of what it may or may not look like when finished.

I am a designer/Fabricator/Welder/Jack-of-all-Trades, and can't sit still, so my hobby is building numerous style and configuration, bikes at once. Currently, I have 5 bikes in production, including everything from Lowriders to this Boardtracker.

Glad to be here,
Thanks,
Rick

Attachments

Last edited:

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
Welcome to the group! your bikes look great so far. Be sure to post alot of pics when you get the build going. I know that I myself LOVE to watch these projects transform.

tnrcustoms

Dec 25, 2011
Denver CO
With the holidays, I haven't had much time to work on them. I will update as soon as I get more going on them. I did finish a 20" lowrider bike, but that is another forum, lol.

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
.shft.cool, sex change? had thought about doing that with a old three speed of my moms,just collecting dust in her garage. might just be comming home with me now.