Hello from England

GoldenMotor.com

JohnnyS4416

Dec 29, 2011
England
Hi Just found the site, and it's just what I've looking for ages!
I saw a board track racer copy at a roller derby contest here in England and I'm hooked. I want to build my first moto bicycle and would be grateful of any tips on where to buy all the gear. I'm probably looking to buy a whole kit to start.

Anyone else in England?

Cheers

Johnny

porch lizard

Nov 7, 2011
Scarville, Iowa
Welcome to beautiful USA JohnnyS! There's lots of advertising for motor bike kits on this site as well as upgrading parts. Hope you have some motorized bikers in England to ride with and places to buy parts. What's the price of petrol over there, and how is it for winter driving?

JohnnyS4416

Dec 29, 2011
England
Welcome to beautiful USA JohnnyS! There's lots of advertising for motor bike kits on this site as well as upgrading parts. Hope you have some motorized bikers in England to ride with and places to buy parts. What's the price of petrol over there, and how is it for winter driving?
Hi, not sure if there are any suppliers here in England?
Petrol is around £1.40 a litre! Winters pretty wet, I'm looking to build my bike for the summer!

Found a link on youtube about the race at Willow Springs, that looked cool.

porch lizard

Nov 7, 2011
Scarville, Iowa
I bought gas yesterday, and it was down to $3.02 per gal. but is supposed to start going up again. Winter last year had 39inches of snow on the ground by Christmas, and this year there's no snow, temps have been above 30 F. almost all month, and will be above 40 F. today. Too busy to ride,but tomorrow, maybe. Have a safe New Years.

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
welcome , post some pics when you get that build under way , also you found the right place , GREAT bunch of folks here.

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal
I saw a board track racer copy at a roller derby contest here in England and I'm hooked. I want to build my first moto bicycle and would be grateful of any tips on where to buy all the gear. I'm probably looking to buy a whole kit to start.

Anyone else in England?

Cheers

Johnny
hello friends welcome to this unique forum in England has a very interesting sit. Quad Bike | Road Legal Quad | Pit Bikes Parts | Scooters | Mini Moto, Motocross, Baotian Parts ? PetrolScooter UK
JP. Shft.

jose Pinto

Aug 29, 2010
Portugal

Anyone else in England?
. Wee.
Cheers

Johnny
Sorry this site is better Bicycle Engine Kit, Motorized Bicycle, Bicycle motors, Transformer Cycles, Grubee

. Wee.

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Oy! Welcome to the forum, lots of useful information here at your hands. You'll find everything you need to know about Motorizing a bicycle from start to finish and beyond. Best of luck with your project and post some pictures as your building. :)

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Welcome to the forum. A few lads from Ireland, a good many from Canada and Oz and a couple from NZ. There's a special section here on vintage bikes and board trackers. Do some reading and looking and then ask away. We'll help the best we can.
SB

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
hi! from toledo ohio.happy new year to ya. I only been member for short time, but im finding this site price less for all the great peeps here and advice. peace and happy motoring to ya.