Crazy Brits ride the length of Nam on scoooters...

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
This is a neat story thanks Nash got to see a bit whats its like in those countries on bikes! Have not watched much yet saw the first two tho. Great story!

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I was actually in Na Trang once upon a time in the east. And i rented a motor bike a honda 90 for a jungle ride around Thailand but it didn't last long the bike was crap.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
That certainly isn't the Saigon I remember...USAF,1967-69... But that F-5 and the Huey sure look familiar.
I gotta keep watching. I spent some time in Nha Trang too and can't wait to see what it looks like today. Thanks, Nashville. This is an evening's entertainment.
Tom

Last edited:

Gator Wrestler

Jan 22, 2009
Springfield LA
Wow! Vietnam has changed since I was there 40 years ago. In 1970 the I corp area close to the DMZ and the HCM trail was a real h*ll hole. It's good to see that things are so much better there now.
Those guys remind me of the three stooges with all their antics. I LMAO while watching this. Thanks for the post.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Did you check out when Jeremy falls off? I think it's in #6 or #7- He no sooner says "I'm now going where no American ever could" when WHAM! he's off on the pavement.

Great shot, poor guy.

Good thing his bottom's the size of Brazil.....

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
The not so subtle jabs were evident but then that's the Brits. Needle us, but they are there when no one else is.

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
I was in Vinh Long and Saigon in 94 nd went back several times over the next few years, before we started the friendly relationship we have now
Some of the group I was with were not allowed in the North so we stayed south in the delta

The bike trip in the video was a dream i had way back then but was afrad to take due to the political climate at the time