Brake lights, blinkers and mirrors?

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I got a ticket pulling my trailer the other day for no brake lights, turn signals on the trailer, and no mirrors on my bike.

The turn signals and brake lights shouldn't be too tough, I just need a 12V battery.

But mirrors are going to be a problem...

Think I could just use a rear camera and display on the handlebars to be legal?

Hehehe, just kidding ;-}

I am finally moved into my new place and since the backyard is so big I put up an ad for RV/Boat storage and got that that 28' boat in yesterday and just couldn't resist taking that pic.

It's real all except the fake hitch and the editing of the of trailers front wheel to show it in stowed position and not down holding up the trailer. which of course it was.

You have to smile just picturing that going down the road though hehehe ;-}

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Haha, that's awesome! Hope your trailer has E-brakes, heh heh.
Hahaha... I know, it's so outrageous you just can't help but laugh, especially when you consider what is involved in getting a boat in and out of the water.
Even a big 4x4 truck can have problems with a boat that size on the boat launch ramp. The boat would just drag a single MB around like a toy, so the only answer was to use TWO BIKES!

Hehehe ;-}

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Can't you hear that old heart a pumping as the bike tires screach comming down-hill to a suddenly changed to red light

lol

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Heheh, ya, or the sinking feeling when try to climb a hill and the boat starts dragging you downhill backwards?