List of Online Assembly Instructions

GoldenMotor.com

ZRTMWA

Feb 23, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
I'm not sure if there's a thread like this already but I searched and couldn't find one.

After finding the Zoom Bicycles Installation Manual very helpful, I realized it would be great for newer members to the forum (like myself) and those who are new to building MB's (like myself ;))to have a thread that has many different assembly instructions. Maybe if we get enough links and good info this can be added to the "Classic Instructions Area". When I first joined motorbicycling.com I actually thought that was what that section contained.

WRITTEN

Many Chinese companies reuse other's instructions in case you're wondering why some look similar.

1. http://www.zoombicycles.com/downloads/usermanual.pdf

2. FAQ/ Installation: F A Q. Bicycle Motors,Motorized Bicycle,Bicycle Engine
More: KingMotorBikes - Bicycle Engine Kits Installation Manuals - Bicycle Motor Kits Manuals

3. ZBOX MOTOR FITTING INSTRUCTIONS

4. bicycle motor/engine kit basic written installation instructions from themotorizedbicycle.com

5. Gas Bike - Bicycle Motor Manual and Video (and VIDEO)

6. Motorized Bicycle Kit Installation Instructions

7. To be added

VIDEO

1. Muffler: YouTube - Installing the muffler
Carb: YouTube - Mounting carburetor to the motor

2. To be added

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if this forum has a youtube embed code but if not this is a suggestion to the admin to get one. It allows you to post videos from youtube right in threads. Here's a link:

How to safely allow embedded YouTube videos?

Thanks for reading!
.shft.