Boats?...

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Dan, I find myself thinking about Ron's idea about sitting by the bridge for a couple of days and watching the world go by.
Fishing out your window would be a bonus, sending pictures home would be pure fun.

Steve.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
selling tshirts, hot dogs and MBs to tourists. Emmmm! LOL

Really is my retirement plan, but I is slow

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Great link Wayne! TY. That show comes on at 1 am here. No kidding, thinking of buying the DVDs. (normally I "borrow" that sort of thing off the interweb)

"Weed bag doesn't work"

"Some one wrote penis on me helmet" "Right, sorry about that. was me"

"I am wearing a colander... "

That is gonna be a bumper sticker! snork

I am wearing a colander is just 2 funny but looks really cool

Last edited:

Comrade Alfonzo

Jul 15, 2009
Whidbey Island, WA
Top Gear is a great show, way too many hilarious ideas. I f anyone builds a bicyboat send pics because my mom is not especially approving of me taking a 15yr old bike with a 150$ motor on some second hand pontoons and getting stuck in the Shipping Lanes of Puget Sound, those freighters throw 3-4 foot wake and are visible everywhere, also the Navy's Trident Subs and other assorted military vessels, with large ferries near my hous every 30min it's a touch dangerous out there

WayneC

Aug 2, 2009
Clearwater, FL
Great link Wayne! TY. That show comes on at 1 am here. No kidding, thinking of buying the DVDs. (normally I "borrow" that sort of thing off the interweb)

"Weed bag doesn't work"

"Some one wrote penis on me helmet" "Right, sorry about that. was me"

"I am wearing a colander... "

That is gonna be a bumper sticker! snork

I am wearing a colander is just 2 funny but looks really cool
Ya know Dan, I'd 'ave guessed you were a TV junkie!
Funny part is, I've been to those islands at Ha Long Bay and they are quite the sight to behold
and truth be told, those guys must have had some SERIOUS back-up to ride those contraptions
there! What a HOOT! Last time I was there was for a family funeral, but next time I'd like to take such a trip. The wife wants to do it too, and on motor bikes or scooters! And I've got a couple of family members for tour guides! May be a couple of years from now, but I'll be sure to take lots of pics and vids if we're all still here by then.
I've got some other episodes bookmarked from YouTube if anyone is interested. (involving MBs of course).

Alf,
Kinda reminds me of my youth growing up and learning to water ski in Long Island Sound with Tugs, and barges, and tankers and such. Damn, we were up close and personal with those guys, and if you wiped out, it could spell the end for our heros!
Tune in next time for... oils well that ends well; or Tanks a lot!
WC
WC

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Man, Comrade, She has a great point. Be careful!

"Tune in next time for... oils well that ends well; or Tanks a lot!" lol Wayne

I have been the guy staring in the radar when a target's bearing is constant and range decreasing. Not fun! (small boats in the fog or dark, bearing down on ya at suicidal speeds, intent on scratching up your paint)

Your trip sounds like it will be a blast! Looking forward to the pics.

I am wearing a colander.

hehehe, said that about 12 times this morning at work. Surprisingly, I was the only one who thought it was funny.

My boss; "Morning" Me; "Good morning, I am wearing a colander" He didn't look up to see if I was in fact wearing one. Just kept walking. I'd like to think it was just Monday, but think he is getting used to me and assumed I was.

Tea kettle for a gas tank and a colander for a helmet on a MB/boat. Has to be done just for the pics!