home made rear racks

GoldenMotor.com

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
I swear this is not a PhotoShop image. It's a very real, all chrome steel miniature grocery cart.
The company I work for bought fifty of them as a sales promotional gimmick. They were filled with our products and send to buyers. There were about 5 of them left and the company owner gave me one. It fits on the rack of my old Halloween Gal and a six pack fits perfectly. It can haul a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread and is just big enough for the quick grocery store runs that I make a couple of times a week. The only problem is that just like the full sized carts, it makes noise. It has that same tinny, metallic rattle that the carts at the supermarket have. That's okay, I didn't attach it permanently; I just use a nylon luggage strap with a friction buckle so I can take it off when I'm not shopping.
Cute, huh?
Tom
Hey,Tom.I bet now someone's gonna borrow a cart from Wal-Mart take the front wheels off and rig it so they have a tow-behind trailer!! Kip.
[email protected]

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
lol Kip, should show him this pic

heh heh, could make a quick-release mount on the cart to swap out the tire when goin' shoppin', eh?

Cool racks everyone!! I've got a milk crate strapped to my rear rack... It does the trick, quit laughing :)