Bikini Motored Bike!

GoldenMotor.com

Hawaii_Ed

Feb 22, 2009
Honolulu, HI
I have had my Kent bike together about a month now, it is a lot of fun, and is my daily commuter. I am an old hot-rodder, and love how cars and girls work so well together for pictures! I figured my MB could also use some bikini pictures, so I took some! Here are the results!

*** IMAGESHACK DELETED SEE BELOW ***

Last edited:

Hawaii_Ed

Feb 22, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Julie is not a pro model or anything, just a fun regular girl. I think she is a great bikini model, but I may be biased!

Last edited:

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Hey Ed,

Beautiful pictures! You're a lucky guy. Bike looks nice and so does Julie.

Maybe motorized tandem bike for you and Julie or your son?.bld.

Hey, that's a GREAT idea!dance1

grouchyolfart

May 31, 2008
Wahiawa, Hawai'i
What a cutie! I want one. Of course the wife won't like that. laff

I'm trying to figure out which school is in the background. It might explain why there's barbed wire at the top of the tall fence. :D

Nice bike. Looks like you didn't like the stock handle bars either? Cruiser bars are nice, but turning a throttle on those things really do a number to my wrist. I switched to comfort bike bars for my ebike Huffy cruiser and looking for something to use on my Point Beach build.

Hawaii_Ed

Feb 22, 2009
Honolulu, HI
The pics are of Nimitz, from inside Hickam, which explains the c-wire! We should try to meet up sometime! Wahiawa is a bit of a ride for me! My bars are what came on the Kent, maybe they are different?
Here is a little youtube of my bikie in action, and Julie in her bikini too :)
YouTube - Hawaii Ed Gasbike

Last edited:

grouchyolfart

May 31, 2008
Wahiawa, Hawai'i
The pics are of Nimitz, from inside Hickam, which explains the c-wire! We should try to meet up sometime! Wahiawa is a bit of a ride for me! My bars are what came on the Kent, maybe they are different?
Here is a little youtube of my bikie in action, and Julie in her bikini too
YouTube - Hawaii Ed
Cool vids! I watched both. (^) Too bad no sound on the first.

Aha! A base school. Yeah, that one's right on the perimeter of Hickam.

Most cruisers I've seen have those wide, sweptback type bars. Your's looks more like hybrid or comfort bars. Nothing wrong with those. Like I said, those are easier to operate the throttle on. More natural position for the hands, IMHO.

I caught your other vid. Eh, I know that park. Used to ride that Pearl Harbor bike path a lot. Did they finally clear out those homeless people? We stopped going cause there was one crazy lady who'd jump out from the bushes and start to cussing and swearing. Wasn't pleasant for our daughter who was only 7 at the time. If they cleared them out, we'd go back. There were a lot of bike riders in the video, though. Maybe they did?

5-7 said his bike was quiet? Sounded alot like being next to a fuel altered warming up in the pits. laff Nah, it sounded good once he got going. Way kewl.

Are you in the military? If so, I'm just hoping I can finish my project before you ship out to your next assignment.

It'd be nice to get together, but my kit isn't due for another couple of weeks. :( My bad. Tried to save a few bucks on shipping. :D

Hawaii_Ed

Feb 22, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Heya grouchy, fixed the audio on that vid now. Had a song that was not allowed on youtube :) The park was not bad, lots of people enjoying it, I like the path. 5-7 knows the area better than me.

I am in the military, but retiring now. I am trying to find a job so I can stay here, hope it works out! I am medic, trying for Tripler, etc. We will be looking fora place here soon.

Fuel altered huh? Are you a hot rodder? A have a Grand National for my toy car, and a nice Camaro too. Turns out that 5-7 has a hot rod history too! :)

Ed

grouchyolfart

May 31, 2008
Wahiawa, Hawai'i
Heya grouchy, fixed the audio on that vid now. Had a song that was not allowed on youtube :) The park was not bad, lots of people enjoying it, I like the path. 5-7 knows the area better than me.

I am in the military, but retiring now. I am trying to find a job so I can stay here, hope it works out! I am medic, trying for Tripler, etc. We will be looking fora place here soon.

Fuel altered huh? Are you a hot rodder? A have a Grand National for my toy car, and a nice Camaro too. Turns out that 5-7 has a hot rod history too! :)

Ed
I love that bike path as well. I used to park at the school on the road that goes down to the military housing, near the Dodge dealer in Pearl City. That crazy lady had a lean-to behind the bushes maybe 1/4mile from the park towards town on the left side of the path. When she heard us coming, she started yelling then came out on the path. Dang! Poor Mel got scared out of her wits. I wanted to.....well, I'm a Daddy, you know what I Dwanted to do to that nut case. Nobody would have missed her either. ;)

Retiring, eh? Good for you. I thought the apartments in the pics looked like military housing. I used to work for the Navy PWC. Good, though, I won't have to worry too much about rushing my project, then. ;)

My racing days are long gone. Used to race a bug and helped out with a bunch of guys who pioneered engine tech for Toyota drag racing on Oahu in the early 80's. I was into small cars and engines. :oops: Was a lot cheaper. I got hooked on altereds back in the 60's when some friends and I would hit the Saturday night drags at the old Hawai'i Raceway Park. There was only a couple, but they put on a good show. (^)

Speaking of 5-7, where's da buggah. I'd like to get a first hand report on the conditions of that bike path. I'd like to take the family out for an outing.