This is my second attempt at btr.

GoldenMotor.com

Ron344

Oct 13, 2012
colorado
0[2].jpg

0[1].jpg

This is my second bike that I built mostly out of used parts and stuff from my last build. I got the motor from a Friend in Calif. he paid 20 bucks for it and it was brand new. He took it apart to check it out and when put it back together he broke one of the rings so I put it together with one ring, and it runs pretty good. I made the tank myself this time the first attempt was with 40 thous. thick metal it didn't come out to good. The next one 60 thous. thick it worked real well. I did some work on the ports and the motor run real good it a nice bark to it like an old bull taco.
I haven't been on the forum for awhile because I bought a house and had to move and get everything setup again, but I did manage to build this bike.

Ron344

Oct 13, 2012
colorado
I already have a set of rings for I just haven't felt like taking the motor out to fix it. I haven't seen any problem with running just one ring I just thought I would try it. Some of the old two strokes only ran a single ring and they were real thin. I made the tank and tool box to look like my first bike only a little different this one has u traps around top tube.