Phantom Bikes to sell their own tank in frame bikes

GoldenMotor.com

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
I was speaking with a guy from Phantom Bikes, he said they are having their own tank in frame models to replace the felts they currently use. All of the Phantom models will feature this frame so no more of the peanut tank models. He said the frame looks like the Felt aluminium tank frames prior to the new 2013 ones but the sides of the tank are more rounded. I guess you have to buy the whole rolling chassis and can't buy just the frame though, so I won't be getting one. I don't care for the new style Felt cruiser frames, the older style has a more older motorbikey look.

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
I'd buy it too if just the frame were available. great idea, but making it exclusive kinda sucks. Unless you can buy a complete bike without a motor on it, then I'd consider it.

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
You can buy the complete bike as a rolling chassis but you pay a big premium. They make it easy for anyone who wants to buy a bike that's already had quality upgrades so it's ready to motorize.

CoolCruiser

Jun 15, 2012
Massachusetts
Yes but their version of frame fork and wheels has upgrades already added like the Felt type springer fork, machined wide crank and other stuff. All good upgrades, but I'd like it if they would just sell the frame like the Felt cruiser canvas frames.