BGF VooDoo Pipe

GoldenMotor.com

Frogster

Jan 18, 2013
Mississauga Ontario Canada
^ perfect. I ordered an sbp pipe today. Im also currently co-oping at a welding and steel fabrication shop, so welding the pipe will be no problem. Obesepolice, what length did you weld the header at on ur sbp pipe so i know which length to test first?

glennbo

Aug 24, 2010
HAMMOND
well i reworked the voo-doo today,cut out the connector nut and brazed in a piece of tubing. at the nut it was reduced down to like a 1/2 inch hole now its 7/8 ill test it soon still have to repaint first

Attachments

glennbo

Aug 24, 2010
HAMMOND
heres my pipe reworked it definitly improved low end. i removed the conector bolt i dont need peddles to take off 37mph flats all stock. i think this pipe looks cooool
glenn .shft.

Attachments

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
I installed this pipe about 6-weeks ago and love it. Great low-end power increase, engine runs cooler, and it sounds great. Definitely worth the $40.

dimentio

Jan 5, 2013
philadelphia
I have it. I think it works great! I used to do 28 or so now I can hit 34 mph. As far as mounting, I can only get it mounted on the right hand side (From rider view), I've seen some bikes with it on the left, they must have bent it at a shop... Also the pipe comes in 2 pieces. The j bend and then the chamber itself. I run mine without the chamber often, it sounds like a dirtbike haha.. Only thing is that it spits crap all over my carb and rear frame.....

Nican

Apr 6, 2013
Texas
I just install the voodoo on my bike I I feel no heat on my legs,but down the road I will wrap it up with some good exhaust wrap ( plus it kinda hides my amateur wielding job),
Found some on eBay for around 15 to 18 bucks

midwestmayhem

Dec 23, 2011
southeast S.D.
I'm looking into a pipe for my 66cc. I originally planned to get the banana and add a longer header pipe to it to make it better suited for mid-range rpm untill I found the voodoo. Don't want to spend $85 on sbp pipe.

Does anyone know how the physical size of the expansion chamber of the voodoo pipe compares with the chamber on the banana pipe? It looks like from the pics that they're the same, but if their not the same which chamber would be better suited to the 66cc? Like I mentioned earlier if I got the banana I'd add a header on to it, but if the expansion chamber itself is exactly the same then I might as well go with the voodoo.

Last edited:

Johnc123

Jun 21, 2012
Ohio
On my first build I had the voodoo it ain't a bad pipe but its not a huge power upgrade in my second build I night my sick bike parts expansion chamber for 75 with shipping when it was in sale a few months back and it so much better then a the voodoo it a night and day difference and for it only being a little more ots better to just go with the best instead of regretting it later on also the person that bought my bike said the voodoo pipe welds cracked after a month

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
On my first build I had the voodoo it ain't a bad pipe but its not a huge power upgrade in my second build I night my sick bike parts expansion chamber for 75 with shipping when it was in sale a few months back and it so much better then a the voodoo it a night and day difference and for it only being a little more ots better to just go with the best instead of regretting it later on also the person that bought my bike said the voodoo pipe welds cracked after a month
I have a SBP expansion chamber. I got it set for low to mid range torque with a noticeable increase in performance from stock. I have a new build and was thinking about getting this VooDoo one but I don't have a welder to adjust it if I need to. After reading your post maybe I will stick with the more expensive SBP one, hmmmmmm.