B.T.R. racing in Western Australia

GoldenMotor.com

halfpint

May 8, 2011
Western Australia
We are having the first race meeting in Western Australia next saturday 21 April a group of hot roders got together and purchased 30 engines/kits and we have to build a bike and take it to William Expo about two and a half hours out of Perth. no one is to see any of the bikes till the day so it should be a bit of fun as we will be racing on a troting track which I think is sinders. I can not post photos so if any one can post them for me send me a P.M. and I will send them on the 22nd all the best Keith.shft.

halfpint

May 8, 2011
Western Australia
Well Oylavabeer are you coming down for the day it is free entery and a lot of other things are going on google williams expo you will see what is going on and dont forget your bike if you have one going if not you can ride mine for me as I have done my back in so will only have it on show you never know you might win something. All the best Keith.wee.

whitey

Mar 7, 2010
Western Australia
Man I am so disappointed that my 200cc build isn't done yet. All I have left is to paint and assemble. Everything is ready to go. But sadly I won't even be in Perth, but up in Darwin. Also annoyed that I will be missing the Whiteman Park auto day.

halfpint

May 8, 2011
Western Australia
Hi Whitey I thought you would have been an officer and a gentleman by now how is it going? We are sticking with the small engines for the first meet if it works we will have an open section next year. Dont forget the Mandurah Car Show is on 29 April as well I will be there with my hot rod but not the bike.Most of the bikes are being built in Perth so if it works they might do some racing up there which will be good I wil let you know what is hapening all the best Keith. P.S. I hope you liked the photo of my bike Craig?brnot

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Halfpint, i got your email, i wish you guys werent so far away or id love to take part. Sounds like a lot of fun. I like your bike and here is the pics you sent me of your bike. Nice work.

halfpint

May 8, 2011
Western Australia
Thanks for posting the photos Harry 76 I have no idear how to do it. I will send you some of the racing over the weekend it looks as if we are going to have a great day the weather forcast is good so that is a start. Yes it is a shame that W.A. is so far away from every one but it is a nice place to live mind you I want to move to Tazmania what does that say abot me. All the best Keith.wee.

whitey

Mar 7, 2010
Western Australia
wow your bike came out great Keith. I never actually received the images. I went with a last minute decision to go to uni in Perth then to join ADFA. I am liking it allot and am still with friends and family

halfpint

May 8, 2011
Western Australia
What a fantastic day it was great fun the best thing I have done in years and I have been around for 60. I won people`s choice for the best bike then to top it off my car won Top Hot Rod. You will have to get there next year Whitey as we are having a two stoke race and an open section as long as it goes with pedales you can ride it so we are starting to plan now.

I will be sending some photos to Harry76 when the come in and I hope he will find time to post them for me.

Now to wash the bike as the put a lot of water on the track to keep the dust down. Al the best Keith.wee.