My board track

GoldenMotor.com

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Art,
If your open to suggestions, make a few of the seats and maybe have some covered in leather locally, sell those ( there obviously is interest) and use the profits to buy tools to make parts faster.

Fine work !!

Thank you very much. All suggestions are welcome.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Art,
I'd have to say that when I saw your latest frame and forks the first thing I thought of was that a leaf spring of the forks would be perfect for the vintage look and feel that everyone is looking for.

I will be watching as well to see if you decide to sell frames, forks and tanks.

Steve.

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Art,
I'd have to say that when I saw your latest frame and forks the first thing I thought of was that a leaf spring of the forks would be perfect for the vintage look and feel that everyone is looking for.

I will be watching as well to see if you decide to sell frames, forks and tanks.

Steve.
Thanks steve.
My friend and I also love leaf spring. But we want to make the simple first. Then the leaf spring may be the next time.

We now think of selling these parts, as we are small shop, so we also need the partners.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Hey! A.S. can ya'all keep an open for some coke bottle style or ball end style hand grips in white (preferably) but black would do, seems to be a shortage of the in the USA.
Thanks! Guys

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Hey! A.S. can ya'all keep an open for some coke bottle style or ball end style hand grips in white (preferably) but black would do, seems to be a shortage of the in the USA.
Thanks! Guys
Thanks.
Do you have pictures for me please. I will see and maybe can do it in the near future.

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Congratulations!

Are the bikes numbered & cataloged?

It might be interesting to look back at the beginning of you’re success someday...

-Kirk
Thank you.
These bikes are not yet nubered.
We send only plain color bike, and customer will paint with themselves.

And present, we changed gas cap and bung to be Vintage style.
These are gas cap and bungs for new order.

Attachments

JohnThomas Sorrels

Dec 28, 2011
Ramona/ San Diego
I agree with Mr. B., before you send those out get a set of metal punches and number the frames under the bottom bracket area, make up a vin that means something to you, AS0001, AS0002, etc. Really nice bikes though.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Here is a pic of the coke bottle hand grips, period correct for BTR's I need L-side
7/8" R-side 1" (for throttle sleeve) if you can find them they'll probbaly come in sets at specific sizes that means a purchase of 2 sets, one at each size, the ones in the pic are for a Harley, let me know as they would be more accessible in your country '

Attachments

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Here is a pic of the coke bottle hand grips, period correct for BTR's I need L-side
7/8" R-side 1" (for throttle sleeve) if you can find them they'll probbaly come in sets at specific sizes that means a purchase of 2 sets, one at each size, the ones in the pic are for a Harley, let me know as they would be more accessible in your country '

Let me see in Bigbike shop. But I am not sure.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! for the look out, and beleive it or not numbering your bikes increase's their value, especially numbers 1-10 for instance numbering like
1-month, 23-day, 12-year, 001-number built or alphabeticl order
A-month, 23-day, 12-year, 001-number built
A standing for the month of January B for Febuary, so on & so on, that is how Schwinn and others did it, its up to you but at least you would have left a mark somewhere in this business (LOL)

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
That's a good idea truckd. You never know ArtSpeed, in 10 years, when you need to add a fourth digit to the number built. Those early builds could be vintage collectables.

Better hang on to one for yourself :)

ArtSpeed

Oct 10, 2011
Thailand
Thank you for truckd and killercannuck.
Your comments are very usefull.

I will find the way to put the numbers on the bike.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Pardon me, but I'd like to know where to get those kind too. I'd be much obliged to anyone who could share what they know about getting hold of them.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
The Coke Bottle Hand Grips fetured in the pic can easily be purchased at the Harley Dealer BUT!! only in 1",1 1/4" and larger ID, I need a 1" and a 7/8" ID and the ones at the Harley Dealer's is the same price as what the Gold Diggers want on e-bay