Lower yet, a 12"!!with rear Solex

GoldenMotor.com

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
I picked up these yesterday for 10 bux! Which one would yall use? I kinda favor the 12" over the 16"
Hafta put some apes and a tall layback seatpost on it to fit me though.

IMAG0047 (1).jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

cannonball2

Oct 28, 2010
Colonial Coast USA.
Lawd have mercy! I thought I was crazy with a 20" I vote for the 16", liable to disappear into a good size pothole with the 12". Maybe we an get together and do a little bar hoppin, show bikers a couple of real bikes-lol!

SJN

Feb 9, 2011
Pinon Hills, CA
The 12 has my vote. However you should take it ummmm..... One step farther. Build two of them and put a boot on each seat post so you would have one for each foot.
You would need some way tall apes and some good throttle control. lol
All that said. If you want to go small get one of those little kid bikes that have what looks like 8 in wheels!

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
Yeah, I'm intrigued with the 12" too. Have to beef up the springs and bearings and whatever it takes.
Maybe a bananna seat over the motor, with the motor moved foreward much as possible, with tall apes to steer. Add pegs on both axles for different riding styles.
I'm thinkin an ez slow wheelie machine on theback pegs(drag wit yer boots while they're on the pegs) or a cruiser on the front pegs LOL!!

Last edited:

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
The 12 has my vote. However you should take it ummmm..... One step farther. Build two of them and put a boot on each seat post so you would have one for each foot.
You would need some way tall apes and some good throttle control. lol
All that said. If you want to go small get one of those little kid bikes that have what looks like 8 in wheels!
Don't hafta worry about throttle control with a Solex clone LOL they will barely pull yer hat off.
Balance will have athority though, but prolly pretty stable at 18mph top speed, with feet on the front axle pegs.

Think I'll use my helmet anyway though :~)

Last edited: