gone fishin'

GoldenMotor.com

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
Last time I went fishin I didn't need glasses to tie a lure...been a while I guess so I went today...
rode... I should say peddled (still in peddle mode) the bike to a creek that runs along one of the paths and walked it with a little ultra-light and tore up some nice size bluegill and some small bass
first cast though I snagged it and had to get my shorts a bit more wet than I wanted...DOH!
Im sure nobody probably gives a ship but just thought I'd throw it out there...see who bites...so to speak

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
I went for a boat ride. I used to go fishing and I hope to fish again.

Have to sell the boat now, too expensive. I'm going to miss the river.

happyvalley

Jul 24, 2008
upper Pioneer Valley
Fishing was a big part of the reason for me getting into MABs.

I love fly fishing for Striped Bass from shore on the ocean. Problem is, the rich folks who have summer places where I fish, and where the fishing is often very good, control access by getting 'No Parking' ordinances passed and signs put up along many of the coastal areas. There are right-of way accesses but no place to park. Figures, huh. And the cops will have you towed.

I overcame all that with first a bicycle, then a motored bicycle, lol.

brother john

Jun 25, 2011
Indy
Yeah having a boat is great but having a friend with one is better...maybe you could do a time share???
Being on the water is nice and I dont even mind the ocean as long as I can see land... I'm a landlubber for sure though...and I like to move when I fish...not one to set up camp and watch a bobber...use to hit the retention ponds at job sites daily...before the second great depression that is...back when there were job sites....

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I love late night fishing! All fishing for that matter. I have fished for Red Drum at Corpus Christi. Did Floundering too. Cat fish late at night. I tied a lot of flies when I was a kid. I had a nice fly kit. Trolling for Rainbow Trout. I getting hungry!