2 Person Bicycle Saddle w/pics

GoldenMotor.com

lowracer

Oct 17, 2008
Charleston, SC
My 7 yr old daughter loves to ride with me on the MB but the seat was just too small for both of us. I did some searching online but other than a banana seat, I just could find a good seat for 2UP comfort.
Came across this on eBay & won it for .99 cents + $15 shipping from Canada.
It is similar to an old minibike seat but has 2 backets mounted to the rear section of the steel subframe & a seatpost clamp w/bracket mounted under the front. Worked out real well...Now just trying to figure out how to mount some stubby foot rests to the water bottle mounting holes for her feet.
-Lowracer-

Attachments

lowracer

Oct 17, 2008
Charleston, SC
Nougat,
The saddle didnt come with the steerer stems attached to the sestpost. I custom designed those to hold the engine channel & seat at the rear & the front to hold the front part of the saddle. The saddle did come with the black mounting tabs both front & rear & seatpost clamp.
Search on eBay for TROXEL BICYCLE SEAT MOTOCROSS MX NOS BLACK 3 SPEED CCM
He will list them for bidding starting at .99 (right now only has a buy it now for $34)...
-Lowracer-

Stoney

Jan 23, 2009
santa barbara
Hey lowracer,
This is cool. I was looking for something exactly like this for the longest time. Then I got a co-pilot from walmart for 60.00. Great deal and a blast to ride she loves it (5yr old) but I still wanted something like this as well and here it is and I ordered one - 14.00 w/ free shipping. Should come in about 3 2 4wks.
Thks Brother!!!
(Always appreciate your vision)