How can I install a 10t sprocket on a 25/35cc robin subaru/honda engine?

GoldenMotor.com

ueyteuor

May 28, 2010
California
Basically, I want to run a robin subaru or honda 25/35cc engine with the chain and sprocket set that the chinese kits use, so I want to use the 10t drive sprocket on one of these engines. What do I need in order to install it on?

ueyteuor

May 28, 2010
California
sorry I wasn't specific in my original post... I'm not trying to figure out how to attach the tooth, I want to know what I need (what spindle, clutch plate, etc.) in order to be able to attach the 10t sprocket on the engine since they come this way:

ueyteuor

May 28, 2010
California
what exactly do you mean by chain driven gear box? i didn't want to buy a kit, i wanted to buy a 4 stroke engine, and then buy the chinese sprocket/chain kit seperately, and somehow get the 10t sprocket onto the 4stroke engine, instead of a chinese engine

dtj6ppc

Feb 23, 2011
redondo
sorry I wasn't specific in my original post... I'm not trying to figure out how to attach the tooth, I want to know what I need (what spindle, clutch plate, etc.) in order to be able to attach the 10t sprocket on the engine since they come this way:
Here is a Staton gearbox that would attach directly to the motors mentioned, put a 10t sprocket on the 5/8" dia. output shaft.

18.75 to 1 INSIDE DRIVE Reduction Gear Box fits most 76 mm Clutched Engines.: Staton Inc

Or you could install this clutch housing without any gearbox reduction, the picture shows a 10t sprocket;

Double Bearing 76 mm Clutch housing Assembly 1/2" or 5/8" OD Shaft: Staton Inc