Felt tires and rims

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
www.classic-cycle.de webstore Lots of really cool stuff, I was searching around there site and found reproduction Schwinn winged Phantom chain gaurds there tires and rims selection is vast, check out their forks section especially the last page of that catagory and handle bars and,and,and just find them and drewl

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I will have to go to book marks and find my foreign calculator but some where in your computer is a translate button that if activated will translate all for you,so give me a little time to find it as I now have a new computer do to the fact that I logged on to Bikeberry.com an advertisement on this forum and got a virus that wiped out my hard drive YES! even with all the secuity I had too, so don't! log on to them, guess I won't be buying any bike parts anytime soon

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
I will have to go to book marks and find my foreign calculator but some where in your computer is a translate button that if activated will translate all for you,so give me a little time to find it as I now have a new computer do to the fact that I logged on to Bikeberry.com an advertisement on this forum and got a virus that wiped out my hard drive YES! even with all the secuity I had too, so don't! log on to them, guess I won't be buying any bike parts anytime soon
Oh, well then thanks for the warning!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Hey! Charlie
at the top of the menu bar top left corner of classic cycle de store is a little box that say's USD click on to that one and it will calculate US currency

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
but think about it this way as far as those forks are concerned no one has them, they are a bit different then just reg springers

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
You can always go to buy or purchase and get the calculations at check out, of course you don't want to actually purchase anything, just go through the proccess to find out then again if a frame is what you are looking for with real period correct authentisity go to Dan at taylarmotorbikes I have one and tell the truth it's the best out there and those forks would look soooo!!! coool!!! on one of Dans frames with skirted fenders 32"wide cruiser bars or Voodoo BTR bars

monark

Feb 1, 2012
sweden
hello,since here in sweden there is next to no market or shops for this lifestyle motorizing bikes i looked at MTB downhill and cruiser stuff and there is a german tiremanufacturer called Schwalbe that has some useful tires.The ones i have are both mod. Fat Frank the brown is the boardtrack tires 26*2,35 and fit really nice on 40mm dh rims since they are 559mm.the whites are 28*2.00.maybe they exist in the us?

Attachments

Last edited:

monark

Feb 1, 2012
sweden
hello,since here in sweden there is next to no market or shops for this lifestyle motorizing bikes i looked at MTB downhill and cruiser stuff and there is a german tiremanufacturer called Schwalbe that has some useful tires.The ones i have are both mod. Fat Frank the brown is the boardtrack tires 26*2,35 and fit really nice on 40mm dh rims since they are 559mm.the whites are 28*2.00.maybe they exist in the us?
okey,looked at the hole thread this time and you got them,nice tires thou.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
you might wanna check out Project 346 they make some bad as bikes and are over there near you, they have some awsome tires & parts