My newest build

GoldenMotor.com

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
Well the Micargi Rover 7 spd finally showed up at my door and I worked on it until 3 a.m. last night. All I need is my sprocket adapter and sprocket and I'll be set. A few upgrades to this one, laid back seat post, center kick stand, chrome oversized air filter, dual brake puller and a nice PK80 engine from creative engineering with a machined intake. I'll get the exhaust with expansion chamber next and that'll probably be enough for now. Here's a couple of pics.

Attachments

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
Pedaled the bike around a little last night to see how it rides with the way back seat post. As tall as I am it was perfect. Allows me to still get good leverage with my legs while staying seated. Very comfortable for me :)

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
Yeah, I think I'm gonna love this bike. All I'm waiting on is my sprocket adapter and then I can finish her up, for now anyways. Love the fact that there is so much room in the frame for mods. I'll be building this one for years to come I'm sure.

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
Thanks fair, I worked hard on this one. I can't wait to crank her up for the first time, I'm being patient but it's killin me waiting on the hub adapter so I can mount the sprocket. I'm very tempted to mount the rag joint until the adapter gets here. Only reason I haven't is because Jim advised against it and he obviously knows what he's talking about. I'll give it a few more days :(