buying another engine kit this saturday,

GoldenMotor.com

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
im getting another engine kit this saturday, im just not sure what to get, i had a zoombicycle 80cc and it lasted aloooong time, i found a vendor in my area and i can get engines from him easily, he offers a few kits, this is his web site
Motor Boys

i really want to get that 4 stroke but i have been hearing the gearbox is junk, so should i just get another 2 stroke? for the extra money id like to get that 4 stroke, wouldnt a 49cc 4 stroke be alot less powerfull than a 66cc 2 stroke though?

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I guess my reasoning behind my decision is if these smokers are so wimpy why are almost all chainsaws, snowmobiles, boat motors as well as a lot of dirt bikes using them?

My other main thought is if I want to spend more than double for an engine why not have the redundance of 2 bikes for the same price...there's more than an engine that goes wrong with any mode of transportation.

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
yeah i read it, 4s seem to have more power in my personal experience, just not the same rpms as the 2 stroke, although the 4 im getting claims 6800rpms and my 2 stroke was only 5500rpms? im getting that kit tonight, the vendor seems to be very friendly and if something is wrong and i dont like it i will return it and get a 2 stroke, im just tired of mixing gas and that 96db whine(mine was more like 102db because of the gearbox whine) kills my ears!!

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
Of all the things that I dislike about the 4's, it's the centrifugal clutch that I hate most!!!

really?? why!! i hated the clutch on my HT, it was so crappy, slipping and smoking and stalling, i hated it, i love centrifugal clutches, they were on all my contraptions i used to build, they are reliable and simple to use, the clutch is one of the main reasons im getting a 4 stroke!