A movie that you endourse

GoldenMotor.com

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Ever had a movie that sticks with you. As time goes on you forget about it and then out of the blue you see it back on TV and have to watch it all over again , even though you may have seen it twenty times ,or it is so outdated that it borders on being corny or out of style with current movies . One that crossed my path through the years was , The Flight of the Pheonix with Jimmy Stewart and another was The Godfather . Have you seen a movie you can't resist watching again and again ?

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I know what you're talking about!!!
Even tho we have these movies on DVD, when ever they come on TV we just have to watch them (even tho they're edited & with commercials!!)

The movies are, Godfather 1 & 2, Catch me if you can, Kill Bill, The Exorcist, & Goodfellas!!! :D

& Blazing Saddles!!! ;)
"Where are all the white women at?" rotfl

Last edited:

Youngbird

Vendor
Dec 2, 2008
Longneck, DE
Incident At Oglala, Thunderheart, SKINS, Dance Me Outside, Into The West and Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee. These are films about actual incidents from our history and in the event of the thre fictional films, things that occur everyday, somewhere in Indian Country. It pays to know and remember.drn2

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Jaws, The Godfather, Field of Dreams, League of Their Own, The African Queen. If they come on, I'll watch them. I've seen Jaws so many times I can, and do, recite the lines with the actors. Used to make Char mad but now she does it too. If you have favorite movies you probably have favorite lines from them. I like to play movie trivia and famous lines are part of the game.

" And I'm not going to stand here and watch while you perform some kind of halfa**ed autopsy on a fish"

"Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday."

" Daddy, the baseball men are here."

"You're killing me, Alice. You're killing me."

"Well what'ya think, Mrs, Alnut?

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I don't tend to rewatch movies much as there are SO many to choose from lol but ifn yer happy with just an endorsement - check out 'Into the Wild'. It's (mostly) based on a true story. As it's not too terribly dissimilar to how I've "wasted" my life, it's great to see somethin' as well done as this 'un;

Into the Wild (2007)

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Casablanca, Amadeus and best of all is 'M' by Fritz Lang, one you would have to find in a library probably, but unforgettable. It was way ahead of it's time and was the first psychological thriller. The camera work is amazing. The main character is the very creepy Peter Lorrie who was also in Casablanca and the Falcan along with Humphrey Bogart. This is a great film not because it was made in 1931, but in spite of.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M_(1931_film)
I just googled it and see that there are free downloads of the film. Worth watching...
SB

Attachments

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Lord Of the Rings
City Slickers
I feel i am going to watch Poltorgiest II multiple times
Jaws
Field Of Dreams
League of Their Own
Friday the 13th
Wanna see the 'Saw's
And TRANSFORMERS!!!!! Beast movie, awsome effects, AWSOME EVERYTHING!!!!

Last edited:

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
mine are..........

Planes Trains and Automobiles
Goodfellas
All 4 of the vacation (vacation, european,Christmas, and Vegas) movies
A few good men
The original Oceans 11 with Frank,Dean, and Sammy
and believe it or not "The Jolson Story" (seen it over a hundred times)
oh and can never leave out "Dumb and Dumber"

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Love those MGM musicals with Gene Kelly-

"Singing in The Rain" , "American In Paris", "Anchors Aweigh", "On the Town", and "For Me and My Gal"

Also watch "How the West was Won" and "Breakfast at Tiffany's" again and again

"American Graffitti" and "More American Graffitti" on two sides of same DVD- Great!

Animal House, Blues Brothers, 1941

The Doors, La Bamba, American Dreams

Rock n Roll!!!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

geeksquid

Feb 14, 2008
Turn on TBS in the wee hours of the morning and you're guaranteed to see a movie that you've seen 50 times. One that comes to mind is the one with Martin Lawrence and the white guy who play ex cops that become security guards. Can't remember the title but I know I'll be reminded.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
Bladerunner

the Bad News Bears (the original. never saw the remake. don't wanna be disappointed.)

Tron

and tons of obscure movies no one's ever heard of: the man who fell to earth, gummo, the human highway, far away so close, brother of sleep, the happiness of the katakuris...

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Four Rooms I watched that one a few times. The Bell Hop was great in that one. Lets not Beleaguer the fact that your late. The fact is.. that your here.