I want YOUR Pics

GoldenMotor.com

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Hello members:p

I want to get as many pics of peoples bikes, and to do so, I need YOU to post your pics. Ans specs (like how old, motor, ect ect) on it would be AWSOME!
Thnks
WF

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Aww... twist my arm :D

Schwinn 26" 'Aluminum Comp' mountain bike (model 746579), just about one summer old. Over 700mi on a "80" (66cc) 'Black Stallion' kit. Mods inc. light port & polish, SBP tuned exhaust sys, remote airbox, 41 chain, and a buncha widgets and whatnot. Top sustainable speed: 33mph, max rec speed (engine only/no hill) 36.7mph with stock 44t sprocket. Estimated investment total: $500.

*The engine does not fit in this frame without modification. newbs be warned ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
here's my 1956 Goodyear Hi-Way Patrol Special.

it's made by Columbia. the wheels and seat are new, but i still have the original parts so i can put it back to "stock" after i take the motor off.

the tank's been smashed and crammed into the frame, and i'm working on a custom tank so i can get rid of that peanut once and for all. i hate that leaky piece of junk.

66cc Grubee Starfire motor, ported, re-jetted carb, 36 tooth sprocket, no chain tensioner, gets me 30-35mph. i'm beating the heck out of this motor, though, i wanna see how much it can take. i'll run it WOT all day, and it's still kicking.

Attachments

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
here's my 1956 Goodyear Hi-Way Patrol Special.

it's made by Columbia. the wheels and seat are new, but i still have the original parts so i can put it back to "stock" after i take the motor off.

the tank's been smashed and crammed into the frame, and i'm working on a custom tank so i can get rid of that peanut once and for all. i hate that leaky piece of junk.

66cc Grubee Starfire motor, ported, re-jetted carb, 36 tooth sprocket, no chain tensioner, gets me 30-35mph. i'm beating the heck out of this motor, though, i wanna see how much it can take. i'll run it WOT all day, and it's still kicking.
Im confused about why you mounted the tank on the bottom bar instead of the top bar....With the tank leaning like that im sure it spills and makes quit a mess comming form the gas cap....
I will post pics of my bike in the next few days
John-John

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i mounted the tank like that because it looks like a big stupid metal football on the top tube.

it leaks about the same amount of gas out of the cap as it did on my old bike, mounted properly.

at the time i built the bike, someone i knew was gonna make me an in frame tank, so i didn't expect to have it on there long. but they flaked, and i'm building one myself, just haven't finished it yet.

i actually kinda like it. it's out of the way, and doesn't look that bad in real life.

treyverb

Oct 13, 2009
athens ga
90's Mongoose Justice frame/springer fork
66cc China kit
wald commuter bars
Dyno bmx stem
Avid Single Digit ft V-Brake
60's Peugeot Springer Saddle

Fossil

Mar 15, 2008
Guthriesville Pa
Here is Kilroy and my 1957 Schwinn Corvette with a Harbor freight 79cc engine and a Q-Matic drive. It's still under construction but it is usable now. Still needs tweaking for chain and sprocket alignment.

Jim

Attachments

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
2DOOR,I see you have the little yellow smile guy with the black helmet on your bike like Dan the man has,you guys know each other or just bought from the same place????
John-John