engine for sale - never opened box

GoldenMotor.com

offroad

Dec 31, 2008
Connecticut
I have an engine for sale in a box I never opened. It is a 49cc engine (or maybe it is 80 cc - need to look). Any good offer, plus the cost of shipping will be honored. Let me know.

Think I spent $100 on this, so would be nice to get that back, or something close.

offroad

Dec 31, 2008
Connecticut
PK 80L in the box. Opened it up and found the guide for installation. It is the whole kit unopened. Well I just opened it to see what it said.

I am also including the lead sheeting for mounting, that someone had made available at one time. I just never installed it at all.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Does the spark plug come straight up out of the head or come out on an angle ie. slant head

offroad

Dec 31, 2008
Connecticut
Still have this available for sale. This is the whole kit with everything in it, including tanks and cables. I am asking $100 plus $10 shipping (which actually costs $20 to the east coast). Any buyers? It is a powerking 80cc better model. Looked at spark plug and it goes straight in.

So many posts to various groups, but no one wants to buy my engine kit?

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
I'm in need of an engine. The extra kit components would be nice as spares. I have a kit all installed, I just need to replace the engine. I'll totally buy that engine off of you, $100+shipping, I'm down. :)