Flat Track Retro Project

GoldenMotor.com

anthrokid

Sep 17, 2008
This is my latest project. It came out like I had envisioned and is a big hit around my college campus and at the coffee shop where I work and use it to commute to. Any feedback on things that I could do to improve the bike would be appreciated.

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Ant,
Don't change a thing. That is a sweet looking ride. Congratulations and enjoy it..
Tom
I agree it's great looking bike, but I think the long pipe kit (poo poo) hit with the steel wool to give it that brushed look.... Would be the icing on the cake. I LOVE the black rims and spokes. It looks so vintage.

anthrokid

Sep 17, 2008
Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm on the west coast, eastern washington to be exact. I was thinking about the long muffler as well moto, but I had trouble finding them. Any suggestions?

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm on the west coast, eastern washington to be exact. I was thinking about the long muffler as well moto, but I had trouble finding them. Any suggestions?
I think I got mine from bicycle-engines.com. Ran me $50 with shipping. Personally I think it would add a LOT to your bike. Just knock the shine off of it...

anthrokid

Sep 17, 2008
The lights were the part i was really excited about. I got them both at a vintage bike shop in town and I couldn't tell who was more excited, me or the owner when I told him about the project.