Sportsman 200 on Steroids

GoldenMotor.com

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Once again I am in awe of your success!
The bike is beautiful and what you all have accomplished...the first time out... is simply incredible!
I hope for the best for all of you as you continue on your journey for more speed and another world record.
Godspeed!

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Wow, look what just came in the mail! Right from the SCTA (Southern California Timing Association) a certificate to validate our world land speed record and a cool brass plaque to mount on the bike. Man, this makes all our hard work worth it. I can't wipe the smile off my face right now!!!!

SCTA CERTIFICATE by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr

SCTA PLAQUE by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Wow, look what just came in the mail! Right from the SCTA (Southern California Timing Association) a certificate to validate our world land speed record and a cool brass plaque to mount on the bike. Man, this makes all our hard work worth it. I can't wipe the smile off my face right now!!!!

SCTA CERTIFICATE by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr

SCTA PLAQUE by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr
Congrats, Pat. Well done. You are in the History books now

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
A fascinating read.

What were you running for fuel?

B.
A-PF stands for special construction Pushrod Fuel. It's a production based bike with a Honda GX pushrod engine, and fuel class allows any number of different fuels. We ran the gas being sold on the salt. I believe it was 110 octane.

Reactions: chainmaker

Tool Maker

Oct 28, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
A-PF stands for special construction Pushrod Fuel. It's a production based bike with a Honda GX pushrod engine, and fuel class allows any number of different fuels. We ran the gas being sold on the salt. I believe it was 110 octane.
Wow. You did that with plain old gasoline - that is impressive.

Any plans to go back next year to pick up the Gas record? Looks like you were fast enough for that too.

B.