Racer pics PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE?!

GoldenMotor.com

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
Could all you guys who go to the races post pics of your bikes, I know there's alot of videos of the races showing a few of the bikes but if you could do close ups of them that would be super awesome. Nothing like seeing road rage up close and personal.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Could all you guys who go to the races post pics of your bikes, I know there's alot of videos of the races showing a few of the bikes but if you could do close ups of them that would be super awesome. Nothing like seeing road rage up close and personal.
Here is the pro photography of the Willow Springs Race on June 18th.

CaliPhotography.com > Motorsports > Willow Springs Raceway > June-18-Neil Motorized Bicycles

Sorry that only the thumbnails are showing.

For the next SoCal Motor Bicycle Race on Oct 22nd I am going to
own all the photos and keep them permanently hosted online as
well as including access to all the race day photos in the entry fee.

I am going to get the photographer to take lots of pics of the bikes
in the pits including close ups.

There are going to be be many very unique bikes at the race like the
three bike's that Bigboy is racing.
Here is a pic of one of them.

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Well then, here's some road rage up-close and personal......and no brakes to slow it down...

is that race enuf for ya? come to Grange if it ain't!

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
That thing is awesome to the maximus!! Now that's roadrage if I seen it. I would come to every race if I had the funds, I so badly want to race, but I'm about 1700 miles from the nearest race. If someone could start races in Texas I would be there in a heartbeat. Oh how fast is that roadkiller?

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan

Just KIdding!
I am 80% leaning toward shipping this out to cali for the event

or will be constructing something very simular the week of the event at a friends hous I will be staying at out there....decisions,decisions.
Look Scotto, BRAKES!

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
hehe,
That is my buddy etard on a bike i built...he was only going 43mph tops..(every one knows e-bikes are slow)

the fish eye go-pro lens makes it look a lot faster.

The bikes only carey enough battery for the race.
What more do you need?
LOL!

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
True very true. How much does it cost and what does it take to make a bike like that? Ever since I watched the video I've been wanting to make one.

Last edited:

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Let's just say for the price of one of those suitcase sized batteries, you could build this bike here.......

just to give you an idea

dnut

True very true. How much does it cost and what does it take to make a bike like that? Ever since I watched the video I've been wanting to make one.

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
Your very close Scotto. I run the cheapest of the hi-output batteries I can get & a single pack for a heat race is in the $600 range.

I hate writing the numbers, as I start to realize i could out-fit my motorcrossers with factory suspensions for the amount of miney ive burned playing with e-bikes.....I rationalize it as educational LOL! (I am a jr ellectronics engineer now)

is it worth it? I don't know.

For a leagle street bike with 30+ mile range & a top speed of 30mph...your going to spend a grand. + the time investment to learn how to take care of your stuff safely. I threw out $200 worth of batteries that died from neglect last week :(
(no pre-assembled kit will get you any where near that price or range)

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yeah I do know a thing or two about batteries, such as a battery is only as strong as it's weakest cell and matching batts for packs, but I do not have near the saavy in the electronics as you and the other mad scientists building these lightening machines. And I also know I hate getting zapped or even slightly buzzed by 110v.....I just don't like electricity that catches you off guard and thenzpt

You guys have taken electric bikes to an ultra high level.....don't stop now ;)

dnut

Your very close Scotto. I run the cheapest of the hi-output batteries I can get & a single pack for a heat race is in the $600 range.

I hate writing the numbers, as I start to realize i could out-fit my motorcrossers with factory suspensions for the amount of miney ive burned playing with e-bikes.....I rationalize it as educational LOL! (I am a jr ellectronics engineer now)

is it worth it? I don't know.

For a leagle street bike with 30+ mile range & a top speed of 30mph...your going to spend a grand. + the time investment to learn how to take care of your stuff safely. I threw out $200 worth of batteries that died from neglect last week :(
(no pre-assembled kit will get you any where near that price or range)