nasty noise

GoldenMotor.com

Ghost926

Jul 26, 2011
Cen Cal
I've had this noise in in my clutch area for a few days, and recently it has gotten worse following some jerking. For the life of me I cant figure how to get rid of it. Here's a video to give u an idea of what im trying to explain. Click here for video.

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I've had this noise in in my clutch area for a few days, and recently it has gotten worse following some jerking. For the life of me I cant figure how to get rid of it. Here's a video to give u an idea of what im trying to explain. Click here for video.
What happened after this?

Well I got ready to put my gasket in and I have to pull the clutch gear off, but I can't because the threads to pull the gear off are stripped(not the tool) is there any way to get the damn thing off other than that. Ive just about had it with this crappy thing

Ghost926

Jul 26, 2011
Cen Cal
My gasket is on and is great but I rode with that noise and ignored it after reading different threads thinking it was normal. But it has gotten worse and I feel jolting with it

Ghost926

Jul 26, 2011
Cen Cal
Well I decided to lube my clutch to get rid of the noise and my engine died and my wheel seized up so I found out the noise didn't come from the clutch at all this whole time. Apparently it came from the crank area because the shaft was bent. What to do now.

Ghost926

Jul 26, 2011
Cen Cal
Yah I'm going to just get a new engine. This one was just unlucky with me and its work paying the extra 20 bucks vs. all the new parts I would have to replace. This motor was a stinger and was a piece of sh!t so imma go with grubee at pistonbikes.com