Very Cool Stuff

GoldenMotor.com

Stinky Finger

Jul 26, 2010
Leicester, New York
So I was surfin' the web and came upon a youtube channel worthy of mention.
I don't know this bloke, his profile says he's down in Oz. If you like the Brit version of life on two wheels and a motor you will like his vids. Drool bib advised.
I particularly like the shot at 1:06 in the video "old bikes, board tracks and racers". Stop it there and take in that view. Squid alert (no seat!) at 4:47! 5:08, Evel Knievel's Grandpa? 5:32, just a righteously classic photograph, only one of many on this vid. 6:57, stylin' & profilin', big thuggin' & muggin' complete with a white starched collar. 7:24, mordez moi!. 7:24, That would make an awesome poster. No, that would make an awesome 80 foot wide barn side mural overlooking a modern MB board track where racing once again thrives. 8:13, my eyeballs popped out of my head, bounced of the monitor screen and snapped back in. Beauty, the whole thing from start to finish. So many fantastic images.
I loved the last shot too, the color image of the knucklehead on the salt flats. Hard to pick favorites though, the entire collection was so savory. I will dream well tonight. :)

‪gunnasmc's Channel‬‏ - YouTube