Maytag Motorized!

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Assembled in the U.S.A.

Does that mean that the 10 dollars worth of parts that were made in Taiwan by folks who make 3 dollars a day was assembled by 250 dollars of union labor?

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Ya know really reaks we can't compete with folks that ship their products as far as possible to get here. I think we oughta bake a pie for the warden over there like in Cool Hand Luke.

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Are you for real? Those things are probably tornado proof! That's a lot of steel to not want back from a country short on steel.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
maytag was bought out by whirlpool about 2 years ago, i work there, we closed down all there union plants and started building there products under our name. the washers are made in clyde ohio, there not maytags anymore, it's just one of our whirlpool washers rebranded with the maytag name, the lonely repairman probably has a gun to his head by now.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
maytag was bought out by whirlpool about 2 years ago, i work there, we closed down all there union plants and started building there products under our name. the washers are made in clyde ohio, there not maytags anymore, it's just one of our whirlpool washers rebranded with the maytag name, the lonely repairman probably has a gun to his head by now.
Fo'sho'!
It is built different, but yes, owned by Whalepool.

I got the 549.99 washer for 299.99 because they aren't selling, so I guess they are just reducing their profits a little.