Eastern OH here

GoldenMotor.com

Oldkid

Jul 20, 2015
Ohio
Hey everyone. I really feel old now. Posting and threads and all this stuff is new to me so I apologize in advance for any faux pas I commit. Now off to find four stroke talk.☺

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Most members would never notice that you committed a faux pas. They love to answer you questions and look at pics of your motorbike.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Welcome Oldkid.

This is a great place to be. I pretty much learned to use the intraweb just to join this site. People will help you out when you need it.

A 4-stroke build huh? That's my kind.
I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

Trey

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome. And, there are quite a few of us who are 'Old Kids' here. As for making mistakes, everyone makes them, except me. I thought I did once but I was wrong.

Seriously, you've come to the right place for help and advice with your motorized bicycle project. Lots of experienced builders here ready and willing to help you through the initial stages. Lots to read too if you use our 'Search' feature. Type in a key word or words and you'll find plenty of discussion on almost any aspect of building a bike.

Good luck and keep us posted on your build.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy and welcome to the clubhouse!!

As far as being old, I still think like I was 21 ------ only the deeds aren't near as easy......