Thanks from a newbie

GoldenMotor.com

barhopper

May 22, 2011
Michigan
Hello all. I am new to this forum, and new to motorized bicycles. Been thinking about one of these kits for a couple of years. Decided that I was going to do it. Did some research and ordered a Grubee 66cc. Ordered from Kings, and wont be spending any more money there. Got what I wanted (kind of) but customer service was horrible, and it took forever. Thought it was an older 2009 kit. Was hoping get an older carb. but no such luck. Got a cns. Going to order a nt from spooky tomorrow. Want to thank all the members of this site. Installed my kit over the weekend. Had lots of little problems, but a quick search on this sit has solved all my problems, so far. Thanks.

Ballin on a Budget

May 26, 2011
Vernon, British Columbia
Welcome and im glad to hear its up and runnin already! Ya I just finished my first build and it takes a while to work out all the little kinks, but if it running and riding then the hard parts done! Ya these guys on here are awesome and rediculously knowledgable and have helped me alot too......anything you need to know is on this forum somewhere. Good luck and keep us posted...(pics?)
-Dan