Introduction

GoldenMotor.com

Paulie the Newbee

Sep 8, 2015
Orange, CA
Hello,
My name is Paulie and I am a newbee. I have had my motorized bike for about a year. I enjoy it when it is running (of course), but I find that it sits more than it runs. I purchased my bike already put together. I recently met a neighbor who has helped me fix some of the problems. In all honesty, I didn't realize how much attention/work these bikes need and now I know. I am relatively mechanically uninclined, I am becoming a little better as the days go by... So I will be asking alot of questions. i live in Orange, CA near the Orange Circle. So, I wanted to introduce myself and say a friendly hello to all in this Motorized Bicycle Forum. May you all have a most excellent day...
Paulie the Newbee

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!

I like that these machines aren't 'plug and play'......the tinkering is as enjoyable as riding (most times!). Best of luck in your adventures!

Jul 5, 2015
Santa Barbara, CA
Welcome to the forum! The people here can help you fix ANY, and i do mean ANY problems you may have with your bike. My advice is make sure that your clutch doesn't go out of adjstment, because the clutch is very frustrating to mess with, and will leave you stranded if something goes wrong.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome aboard. You've found the right place for help and advice if you need it. There is always someone here to answer your questions and we have an extensive library of technical know how available through our 'search' feature. Every aspect of buiding and maintaining your motorized bicycle can be found with a simple search using keyword/s.

Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
I can offer something hopeful, too.

There comes a day when you finally 'understand'. You can tell that everything is right with your bike. And when something starts to go out of whack, you can tell that also. You might or might not know just what's wrong. But you'll be able to tell that something needs your attention. And you'll be able to find it, most times, before it does damage.

With me, it took a couple of years to really be sure. Now, I no longer worry.