HP is HP......

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
Mee too saddle. two of my boys baught 08 cbr1000rr's the same day two diffrent colors same bike same oil same gas the first one made 140 at rear wheel rolled it off put the other one on 148hp same sonditions same dyno 2 in the time it takes to roll the bike off roll the other one on hook up the wires and the sniffer. they def vary

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Yep old friend. I never pin point anything I can't touch. If they want M.I.T. results, take it there. Get a degree, I'm just an old biker that gives pointers for folks that need them. Anything over 50cc is not legal as a MB, as far as I know. I maybe wrong about that too. (c)

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
What if you also remove the pedals too! I'm kidding.... I know there are not many people on this site that have then intention of off roading, but thats what I'll be doing. I also have the crank removed and welded a plate over the openings to keep water out of the inside of the frame. Now I have fold up foot pegs instead.

Therefore the under 50cc does not apply.... just need State OHV sticker for the motorcycle parks.

Measure Twice