Sweetskinz Hazarea Reflective Tires

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Check out my new bling a ling tires. You either love um or hate um. They're kind of rad in the looks department. If you don't like them I totally understand.

One good thing about these tires is they're reflective. The second picture below is with a flash and shows a little of the reflection. I'll post a better picture tonight after it gets dark.

I got them on Amazon for about half price and free shipping. Total was $44 for 2.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I like them, during the day they will grab attention as well as night. If it helps one bonehead to see you better and not run into you the better.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
The colors are for seeing you in day-lite,I think I might try tire paint on the black on one side ,maybe ,but I am in favor of the visibility part too

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
The colors are for seeing you in day-lite,I think I might try tire paint on the black on one side ,maybe ,but I am in favor of the visibility part too
If you do just one side of the tires you can have conflicting traffic reports when fleeing from an accident:D

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Yeah as kids in the B.M.X. days our colored tires that came bout in the day wore out very fast too. There is one thing to say about a softer tire tho it should grip the pavement better. I have noticed the rear tires wear out way too fast for me tread wise on these motor bikes!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thanks for being the test guinea pig and sharing the pics....was gonna buy a set of these from Spooky Tooth a year or so ago, I'm sure glad I didn't. Those things are louder than my exhaust pipe and they scream "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!

I don't need that kind of attention.....honestly.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Thanks for being the test guinea pig and sharing the pics....was gonna buy a set of these from Spooky Tooth a year or so ago, I'm sure glad I didn't. Those things are louder than my exhaust pipe and they scream "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!

I don't need that kind of attention.....honestly.
Yeah well if we were in Zimbabwe my motor bicycle would be in the front of the parade

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Yeah well if we were in Zimbabwe my motor bicycle would be in the front of the parade
Don't get me wrong, it looks fine on your bike, goes with the gas tanks and all but would not look the same on the Black Ale of mine. I must stick with the K-Rad's, they work great and are $19.99 for the 26x2.3". Cheers!